hey, I’m back:) I’ve been really busy recently and haven’t had my devices in a while so I haven’t been able to post. but I’m here now.
I’ve been nominated for the Liebster award by my good friend McKenna, love you babe. I’m not entirely sure how this works but I’ll give it a shot;p
here are the rules 🙂
1. acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
2. answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you
3. give 11 random facts about yourself
4. nominate 11 blogs
5. notify those blogs of their nomination
6. give them 11 questions to answer
side note: I don’t believe I know eleven blogs but I will do my best.
here it goes with her questions xd
•if you could change your own name, what name would you choose?
hmm, I’d probably use my middle name as my first ive always wanted to but it would be a challenge to get everyone to call me that. i don’t know if I’d change my name entirely tho.
•if you could have any super power, what would it be?
oh boy… I don’t know. probably the ability to stay as fit as I like that way I could still have my terrible eating habits :p and stay fit.
•what is your favorite memory from your childhood?
when my younger brother and I used to dress up as Disney princesses and come up with make-believe worlds. my favorite memory of that is when we were playing and I decided that there needed to be more movement cuz I was bored so I changed the game to a jungle and yelled “I see a bear!” the point being to get up And burn some energy running around the house to get away from said bear… Cason, wanting to join in yelled “I see a mouse!” and then went on to talk about how tiny and cute it was… i don’t know it was funny to me.
•what’s your most embarrassing moment?
recently, a friend of mine asked me to sing something knowing I love to sing, I did and she liked it and asked me to sing for her parents, I did and my voice failed me… i don’t know it was funny and embarrassing at the same time.
•what’s your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas, I like warm fires, snow, and hot chocolate.
•what’s your biggest fear?
snakes.. I just can’t.
•do you want kids in the future? how many?
yesss I love kids. when I was younger I had my heart set on have 13 children… now I think unless my spouse is set on more id like 4:)))
•what’s your favorite christmas tradition?
we don’t have many traditions but i guess i like that we don’t usually go any where Christmas day, we pretty much so what ever after opening gifts and eating breakfast.
•are your left or right-handed?
right-handed, yeet… i don’t know man
•what’s your spirit animal?
JOHN LEE + MCKENNA ERB… sorry only McKenna will get this but bruh John Lee.. xd
•what’s your biggest obsession?
I have multiple… fricken coffee… love it. also guitar, piano, and singing…
11 random facts about myself
1. I love cheese… mac and cheese, cheese burger, cheese cake, nachos, Cheetos, Doritos… I, yeah.
2. I love star wars and Harry potter.
3. I love water.
4. I like getting dressed up
5. I love ripped jeans, Starbucks, and candles. yes white girl much I know.
6. I enjoy litterly some songs from every genre examples include welcome to the black parade – MCR, forever and ever amen – Randy Travis (I think), holy spirit(not sure who by), strike back- we as human….
7. 7eleven… boiiiii, Idek man.
8. I’m random. xc
9. I am either full of energy or dead there is no in between… it’s sad.
10. I’m actually extremely observant about a lot and it’s weird sometimes the stuff I’ll remember.
11. it’s the final countdown.. dunanana… dunananana… idk that just kinda popped in my head:))
alright I nominate the following:
… that’s all I got, I feel bad. o whale. 😉
questions for y’all…
1.How would you change your wardrobe if you had the money to buy anything?
2.If one person of your choice could be brought back from the dead who would it be?
3.what is your favorite ice cream flavor?
4.how do you think a Christmas tree should be? (all lights, all ornaments, both, other)
5.who is a celebrity you’d like to meet one day?
6.what are 2 things you’d like to do before you die?
7.what is one thing you never do, over anything?
8.how do you describe color to a color blind person?
9.if you were left to rename 5 animals common to us like a dog, a cat, a hamster, a mouse, and an elephant. what would there new names be?
10.if you were to receive three gifts all of over $100 in value and you got to choose what they we’re, what would you receive?
11.what is one thing you’d like to do in 2018?
I apologize, I’m not sure where those questions came from but there so. have fun:)
I need some blog inspiration y’all, I need some post ideas. 🙂 please comment below some things you’d like to see me write about and I’ll do my best to write a post for yah.
good day loves, have a good last day of 2017.